November, 12th 2020
Participate in the ERCI Webinar on 18th november on EXXTRA ClusterXchange !
The EXXTRA ClusterXchange program : Supporting growth and skills in members of Railway clusters: how to take direct benefit from it ?
What you will learn :
• How the EXXTRA project – funded by the COSME programme of the EU – is helping the railway clusters become even more service-oriented and value-oriented for their members
• How the EXXTRA project is offering the members of railway clusters (SMEs, Academia, Research centres, Incubators, Accelerators, Digital Innovation Hubs, FabLabs) to make an “Erasmus-like” European exchange from 3 to 30 days at the premises of another European organisation that can be beneficial for their skills and growth: the “ClusterXchange”
• How to seize the ClusterXchange opportunity both as “Visiting Organisation” (you choosing another organisation for your growth) and as “Host Organisation” (you welcoming another organisation that wants to learn from / collaborate with you)
• How, due to COVID-19, the opportunity of the ClusterXchange can be seized also virtually until April 2021
• Finally, you will learn some of the organisations in Europe that could host you