July, 26th 2022
We would like to invite EU SMEs, clusters and scaling-up support organisations to participate in the group exchange in Berlin, Germany during InnoTrans 2022 days (20-23 of September) organized within the EU-funded EXXTRA Project (“EXcellence EXchange and Teaming-up between RAilway clusters).
The exchange foresees organized Networking and B2B meetings with companies of EU Railway industry, presentations and seminars, organized tour visit to ERCI clusters’ booths to meet the clusters and its memebrs, and other actiities. In the programme also is included the attendance of ERCI Innovation Cluster Award at the stand of i-Trans cluster.
The number of participants is limited and they can receive a reimbursement equal to 415 euro. The participation requires an obligatory registration and specific steps to proceed according to the project. The draft agenda is coming soon. Please subscribe to the event to guarantee the participation until the 2nd of September 2022. For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scope: To meet and network with the EU Railway Industry presented by ERCI, EU Railway clusters and its ecosystems.
- Venue: InnoTrans Exhibition 2022, Messe Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Period: 20-23 of September, 2022 (3 full days)
- Host Organisation (HO): Berlin Partner/ERCI with DITECFER’s support
- Organiser/key contact in Germany: Lutz Hubner, Veronica Elena Bocci
- Target participants: European SMEs, start-ups, clusters and other scaling-up support organisations with an interest in EU Railway Ecosystem