September, 05th 2022
We would like to invite EU SMEs, clusters and scaling-up support organisations to participate in the group exchange in Berlin, Germany during InnoTrans 2022 days (20-23 of September) organized within the EU-funded EXXTRA Project (“EXcellence EXchange and Teaming-up between RAilway clusters).
In addition to the seminars and conferences scheduled in the program of the « InnoTrans Business Days 2022 » (B2B meetings and networking) organized by Berlin Partner cluster and to the ERCI – European Railway Cluster Initiative activities (including, first of all, the « ERCI Innovation Award Ceremony » 2022), the exchange plans to include tours at the stands of the European Railway Clusters of the ERCI group.
The number of participants is limited and they can receive a reimbursement equal to 415 euro. The participation requires an obligatory registration and specific steps to proceed according to the project. The draft agenda is coming soon. Please subscribe to the event to guarantee the participation until the 6th of September 2022 here ➡ https://forms.gle/Rp3YF56fkcg1N5An8. For more details contact: email@example.com.
❗Important: Tickets to the InnoTrans exhibition are not distributed to participants in the Group Exchange. Please be sure to buy them by yourself in advance (buy your ticket here).
You can download draft agenda of this exchange here :
- Scope: To meet and network with the EU Railway Industry presented by ERCI, EU Railway clusters and its ecosystems.
- Venue: InnoTrans Exhibition 2022, Messe Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Period: 20-23 of September, 2022 (3 full days)
- Host Organisation (HO): Berlin Partner/ERCI with DITECFER’s support
- Organiser/key contact in Germany: Lutz Hubner, Veronica Elena Bocci
- Target participants: European SMEs, start-ups, clusters and other scaling-up support organisations with an interest in EU Railway Ecosystem