June, 9th 2022
We would like to invite EU SMEs, clusters and scaling-up support organisations to participate in the 3 full days group exchange in Chemnitz and Dresden, Saxony during the period of 12th-15th of July organized by Rail.S partner within the EU-funded EXXTRA Project (“EXcellence EXchange and Teaming-up between RAilway clusters). Rail.S, the owner of ECEI Bronze Label (awarded by ESCA for Cluster Management Excellence), is one of the largest Railway cluster from Germany representing Saxony Region with more than 100 members.
The exchange foresees organized Networking Event “Summer Party” with local companies from Saxony Railway industry, organized visits to Smart Rail Connectivity Campus, Fraunhofer Institute, Technische Universität Dresden and other network partners, presentations and B2B meetings with Rail.S and its members.
The number of participants is limited and they can receive a reimbursement equal to 415 euro. The participation requires an obligatory registration and specific steps to proceed according to the project. The draft agenda is attached. Please subscribe to the event until the 25th of June 2022 here: https://forms.gle/UcpD6pf8dd3n7tcj8. For more details contact: email@example.com.
 Research institutes, fab labs, (digital) innovation hubs, creative hubs, technology centres, innovation centres, science parks, technology parks, fab labs, co-working centres resource-efficiency service providers, incubators and accelerators that are members of a cluster registered at ECCP website.
- Scope and contents: The idea is to organise a Group Networking Exchange with meetings and visits in 3 cities:
- In Chemnitz: the Annual “Summer Party” and networking with members of Rail.S cluster;
- In Annaberg-Buchholz: Organised visit to Smart Rail Connectivity Campus and B2B-Meetings with members of SRCC
- In Dresden: Presentations and meeting with Rail.S cluster, visit to Fraunhofer IKTS and Technische Universität Dresden with guided tour of the venue and laboratories.
- Venues: Chemnitz, Annaberg-Buchholz and Dresden in Germany
- Period: 12-15 of July, 2022 (3 full days)
- Host Organisation (HO):S cluster
- Reference person (coordinator) from Rail.S for all days:
- Rico Siegmund, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 351 497 615 914
- Dirk-Ulrich Krüger. Dirk.ulrich.Krueger@rail-s.de, +49 351 497 615 901
- Target participants: European SMEs, clusters and other scaling-up support organisations with an interest in German Railway Ecosystem
- Day 1 evening: Pumpwerk eins, Zschopauer Straße 209, 09126, Chemnitz
- Day 2: Wolkensteiner Straße 27, 09456 Annaberg-Buchholz
- Day 3 morning: S Office, Kramergasse 4, 01067 Dresden / afternoon: Fraunhofer IKTS, Maria-Reiche-Straße 2, 01109 Dresden-Klotzsche
- Day 4 morning: Technische Universität Dresden, « Friedrich List » Faculty of Transport and Traffic Science, Hettnerstraße 1/3, 01069 Dresden