February, 4th 2020
The kick-off meeting of EXXTRA project took place February 4th in Brussels.
Objectives of this event :
- Presentation of the project : strategic challenges behind, expectations, impact on our ecosystems and Europe
- Presentation of all partners and their key learnings & experience with European projects et SME support from clusters :
– CenSec : ESCA Cluster Gold Label
– RailGrup : how to stimulate Open Innovation at / between members
– DITECFER : cluster internationalization with multi-country companies (PERES)
– i-Trans : inter-regional processes to help identify new actions to to give support to SMEs
– BTS : how to draft a joint strategy involving several clusters (PERES, ERCI)
– MAFEX : possible criteria to help identify / create the EXXTRA joint strategic events along the entire project
– ARUS : expectations from the project for the acceleration and scale-up of the cluster towards its members
- Project organization and tasks : detailed presentation of all WP, planning, deliverables, milestones, rules for procurements, smart use of the UE funding platform – Discussion and smart tips to go.