As vaccines are rolled out and cross-border traffic increases again, there are growing opportunities for European businesses in new markets. In this context, internationalisation does not only mean going back to the old normal before the Covid-19 pandemic, but also grasping new business opportunities.
On Tuesday 14 September at 10:30am CEST, we are organising a capacity-building webinar on cluster internationalisation and how it can help businesses, especially SMEs, to improve their competitiveness and maximise their presence in global value chains.
This webinar will present examples where clusters have acted as key facilitators in getting their members abroad, and it will show how cluster organisations can get support for their internationalisation activities.
This webinar is designed for cluster managers and cluster staff involved in the international services offered by their clusters from COSME participating countries.
The speakers are:
- Dr. Christian Ketels, a global expert on economic competitiveness and strategy. He is Director and Co-Chair of the Innovation Fund Denmark, chair at the Advisory Board of the TCI Network and the Scientific Advisory Board of Orkestra
- Fanny Moutin, an International Projects and Events Manager at Pôle Mer Méditerranée, Sea Innovation Cluster, France
- Xavier Amores Bravo, Director of Catalan Water Partnership (CWP)
- Jean-Philippe Mergen, Director for Internationalisation at BECI-Chamber of Commerce of Brussels
- Hervé G. Floch is the General Manager of ALPHA – Route des Lasers & des Hyperfréquences, a French competitiveness cluster
- Douglas Thompson is the Manager of the International Area at Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação (SPI).